INFECTION CONTROL TRAINING & AWARENESS
The Infection control training course is aimed at staff working within the care environment. Individuals will understand the importance of why we need to have infection control measures implemented in the workplace. At the end of this course candidates will be able to state the obligations and responsibilities that should be performed when dealing with infection control issues. In addition to this candidates will be able to demonstrate and explain hand washing techniques along with having an understanding of maintaining a clean environment.
Outline of Programme
- Definition of Infection Control
- How individuals become infected through the chain of infection
- Different types of germs and infection
- Health Care Associated Infections
- The importance of infection control and the management of HCAI
- How to wash hands effectively and appropriately
- Personal protective equipment
- Prevention of infection
- The importance of policy and legislation regarding infection control
The course is delivered in 2 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn through interaction and group activities.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we guarantee to beat any equivalent training quote.
SPECIAL OFFER- - If three, two hour care sector courses are run on the same day at the same venue the third course is free of charge. This could be three of the same courses or a combination of three different ones.
The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty
Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session
Infection Control Training Reviews
Tutorcare is rated 9.7 out of 10. Based on 3 client reviews.