This Personal Care course enables candidates to explore an understanding of how to deliver quality personal care and principles of care planning. The course is relevant to people who provide personal care to clients in all care settings. Candidates will learn about how to provide baths, showers, adequate mouth and denture care, hair care, foot and nail care according to the service user’s needs. Candidates will also gain an understanding about adhering to basic safety rules and standard precaution principles when providing care.
Outline of programme
- How to provide baths, showers according to the individuals unique needs.
- How to provide mouth care, denture care, hair care, foot and nail care according individuals unique needs
- How to adhere to basic safety, and standard precaution principles when providing personal care
- Knowing the importance of recording and reporting
- Why Policies and Procedures have to be followed
The course is delivered in 2 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn through interaction and group activities.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we guarantee to beat any equivalent training quote.
SPECIAL OFFER- If three, two hour care sector courses are run on the same day at the same venue the third course is free of charge. This could be three of the same courses or a combination of three different ones.
The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty
Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session