Award Environmental Principles and Best Practice Training Course CIEH Level 2
1 Day CIEH Level 2 Course
This qualification has been designed for all members of staff whose activities could have a significant impact on the environment. Ideal for supervisors and managers, who have responsibility for decision making, managing budgets, allocating tasks and meeting performance targets.
Outline of the CIEH Level 2 Award in Environmental Principles and Best Practice Training Programme:-
- Principles of Environmental Law
- Understanding Environmental Aspects
- Energy Use & Carbon Management
- Water Management
- Resource Efficiency & Waste Minimization
- Pollution Management & Emergency Planning
- Identify the Link Between their Jobs & a Range of Environmental Impacts
- Theory Test (multiple choice), with Group Exercises and Discussions
The course is a 1 day course and is delivered in approx 6 hours and typically starts at 8am. This course is classroom based. On successful completion of the course a 3 year nationally recognised CIEH Level 2 certificate.
Our CIEH environmental principles and best practice level 2 training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- Candidates should be at least 16 years old
- Each candidate must Supply all their own PPE.
- For “on site” training certain criteria will need to be meet, please contact us for full details.