CCNSG-Safety-Passport Training Course
1 Day Refresher Courses
Many companies insist on all personal to hold the nationally recognised CCNSG Safety Passport before allowing them access onto their premises or a site. The CCNSG Safety Passport training course provides basic knowledge of health and safety for all personal and contractors on construction and engineering sites, enabling employees to work more safely and with lower risk of injury to themselves and others.
There are 3 Levels to the CCNSG Safety Passport Scheme
Outline of the National CCNSG Safety Passport Course (2 consecutive days):-
- Health & Safety Law and Permits to Work
- Safe Working Practices
- Safe Working Practices for Access and Exiting
- Accidents and First Aid Procedures
- COSHH & PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Safe Use of Access Equipment & Working at Heights
- Loler & PUWER
- Site Transport
- Manual Handling
- Confined Space & Isolation
- Hazardous Substances
- Noise & Hand/Arm Vibration
- Protecting the Environment
- 4 Multiple Choice Written Tests though tout the course.
Renewal CCNSG Safety Passport Course (1 day):
This 1 day refresher course can only be carried out if you take between 3 months prior and 3 months after the expiry date on your CCNSG Safety Passport. Your new 3 year ID passport will be dated from the expiry date on your current CCNSG Safety Passport. If the renewal course isn’t taken within this time period then the 2 day course will need to be retaken. The course involves a refresher of the 2 day National CCNSG Safety Passport course and 4 multiple choice written test papers.
Outline of the CCNSG Supervisor Safety Passport Course (1 day):-
- Roles & Responsibilities of Supervisory Management
- Time Management & Planning for Safety
- CDM Regulations
- Toolbox Talks
- Risk Assessments
- Communication – Getting the Message Across
- Workplace Monitoring
- 4 Multiple Choice Written Tests & a Toolbox Talk Presentation
All CCNSG courses are approx 7 hours per day. On successful completion of the course a 3 year nationally recognised CCNSG photo ID passport will be awarded stating the level taken.
- 2 day National CCNSG Safety Passport Course: £ + VAT which includes the CCNSG Safety Passport.
- 1 day Renewal CCNSG Safety Passport Course: £ + VAT which includes the CCNSG Safety Passport.
- 1 day Supervisor Safety Passport Course: £ + VAT which includes the CCNSG Safety Passport.
- Candidates should be at least 16 years old
- Delegates attending the course must have a good understanding of both verbal and written English language.
- 2 passport sized photographs and your national insurance number are required for all courses. If attending the Renewal or Supervisor course you will also require your current valid CCNSG Safety Passport.