CITB - ACHIEVING Behavioural Change Training Course
This CITB - ABC training course is designed to provide candidates with a basic understanding of how attitude, behaviour, communication and worker engagement at all levels can help prevent the chances of accidents occurring.
Outline of the ABC (Achieving Behavioural Change) Training Programme:-
- Employers and Employees Responsibilities
- Define Hazards, Risks and Control Measures
- List Possible Causes of Accidents
- Understand the Link between Attitude and Behaviour
- Appreciate the Costs of Poor Safety Performance and the Benefits of Good Safety Performance
- Putting ABC into Practice using the STAARR and TASK Cards - (STAARR) - Stop, Think, Assess, Act, Report, Review & (TASK) - Think first, Act safe, Stop if Hazardous and Keep safe
- Theory Test (multiple choice)
The CITB ABC course is covered in 1 day, is delivered in approx 7 hours and typically starting at 8am. This course is classroom based. On successful completion of the course a 5 year nationally recognised CITB ABC certificate will be awarded.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
On successful completion of this course a natural progression would be to attend the SSSTS or the SMSTS course which we offer.