Confined Spaces Awareness TRAINING COURSE
Half Day Awareness Course
A confined space is a place which is substantially enclosed (though not always entirely), and where serious injury can occur from hazardous substances or conditions within the space or nearby (e.g: lack of oxygen). The confined space awareness course is designed for all personnel who are responsible for the safe working practices and required to identify possible confined spaces.
Outline of the Confined Space Awareness Training Programme:-
- Health & Safety Act and Relevant Regulations
- Ability to Recognise & Identify a Confined Space
- Hazardous Environments
- Gas & Environment Monitoring
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Safety Equipment
- Escape Breathing Apparatus
- Safe Entry, Working & Exit Procedures
- Risk Assessment
- Emergency Arrangements
- Theory Test (multiple choice) & Practical Demonstration of Equipment where possible
The confined spaces awareness course is a half day course. On successful completion of the course a 3 year nationally recognised certificate will be awarded stating the level of course taken.
Our confined training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
This course is Not designed for anyone entering a confined space. Please call to discuss other levels of confined space courses.
Candidates should be at least 16 years old
Each candidate must Supply all their own PPE
For “on site” training certain criteria will need to be meet, please contact us for full details.