Fire Safety Training Courses
Delivering High Quality Fire Safety Courses & Training
Tutorcare Ltd is a recognised market leader in the delivery of Fire Safety Training Courses throughout the UK.
We are able to deliver Fire Safety Training Courses nationwide either at your premises or at one of our local Fire Safety Training centres. Our fire safety courses are a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical sessions designed to develop ability and most importantly practical confidence.
We offer the following Fire Safety Training related courses:-
- Fire Safety Awareness Courses - Following the introduction of the new Regulatory Reform (fire safety) Order 2005 all companies are obliged to ensure that employees receive adequate training in fire safety on a yearly basis. This course allows companies to keep employees aware of all the key information regarding fire safety in the workplace.
- Fire Marshalling Training - This fire training course has been designed specifically for those who have been appointed to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshall. This course is certified and complies with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- CIEH Level 1 Fire Safety Awareness - This Level 1 fire safety awareness training is designed to help employees recognise fire safety issues in the work place and understand how to react when the fire alarm sounds.
- CIEH Level 2 Fire Safety Principles - This Level 2 CIEH fire training course allows candidates to develop their basic fire safety awareness. It is particularly useful for employees who have a designated responsibility for workplace fire safety, for example as fire wardens or fire marshalls
- CIEH Level 3 Fire Safety Risk Assessment and Control - this fire training course helps candidates consolidate and develop their existing knowledge of workplace fire safety. This fire saftey course will enable attendees to fully undertake their organisations full fire risk assessments.
- Fire Risk Assessment Consultancy and Training
We are committed to delivering high quality Fire Safety Training and tailor our approach and courses to suit the needs of the client. We work with our clients to ensure Fire Risk Assessments meet legislative needs and are complimented with the correct Fire Safety Training programs and courses.
Contact TutorCare to help your organisation meet the required standards through our professional range of Fire Safety consultants and Fire Safety Courses.