Training & Courses From Experienced Food Safety Professionals
We offer a full range of Food Safety training and Food Hygiene courses at centres throughout the UK. Use our QUICK SEARCH FACILITY to find and book open courses online. We also run 'on site' food safety training courses at your premises or at a local venue of your choice.
About Our Food Safety Courses
Tutorcare provides food safety courses across the UK. All of our trainers are experienced food safety training professionals and practicing consultants with up to date knowledge in food and hygiene as well as Health & Safety related legislation. Legislation dictates that food safety training is more essential than ever and we work with you in the understanding and implementation of this.
Our Food Safety training courses are a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical sessions that are designed to develop ability and most importantly practical confidence.
We offer the following food safety training related courses:
- Food Safety Course Level 1 (CIEH) - The new CIEH Level 1 awards in food safety are run as half-day courses, suitable for a variety of candidates, including new employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge, employees handling low-risk or wrapped food or those who work front of house, such as waiting or check out staff, as well as back of house such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff.
- Food Safety Course Level 2 (CIEH) - Food hygiene and safety training providers have identified a growing need to make food safety learning more relevant to specific business environments to increase effectiveness. Reflecting sector-specific needs these food safety qualifications are required to address new National Occupational Standards. In line with this demand, the CIEH Level 2 Awards in Food Safety have been designed to address the food safety and hygiene needs of the catering, manufacturing and retail sectors
- Food Safety Course Level 3 (CIEH) - Changes in legislation effective from January 2006 have placed a greater onus and accountability on anyone in the food business with supervisory responsibility. It is therefore vital they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively. The CIEH Level 3 Awards in Food Safety have been designed to address the food safety and hygiene needs of the catering, manufacturing and retail sectors.
- Food Safety Course Level 4 (CIEH) - From food business owners to trainers, from production managers to hygiene auditors, these sector specific qualifications meet industry’s need for a high level practical qualification with external accreditation.
- Healthier Foods and Special Diets Level 2 (CIEH) - It is important to ensure that caterers understand the link between diet and health. This healthier foods and special diets course from the CIEH is deisgned to provide a good understanding of basic nutrition.
How to participate in our food and hygiene courses
We have access to scheduled food safety training courses at convenient locations across the UK. Use our quick search facility to find the right open course, in the right place, at the right time.
Alternatively we offer a nationwide service to deliver in-house food safety training courses at your premises or an organised location. To discuss your options please contact us.
In addition, we offer a number of e-learning training courses that can be undertaken online in your own time and at your own pace.
Contact us today to ensure you meet your food safety training requirements.
Food Hygiene Training Reviews
Tutorcare is rated 9.0 out of 10. Based on 7 client reviews.