This course is designed to provide individuals that handle open food the essential knowledge and understanding of good Food Safety Practice. The aim of this training course is to provide candidates with a fundamental knowledge of food hygiene and to enable them to apply this knowledge to essential practical skills in order to prevent food poisoning.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Hazards associated with Food Safety
- Food poisoning and contamination
- Personal Hygiene
- Allergies and Intolerances
- Premises, Equipment and Pest Control
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Legislation and requirements
The course is delivered in 2 hours and candidates must demonstrate a willingness to learn through interaction and group activities.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we guarantee to beat any equivalent training quote.
The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty
Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session