UK Leading Health & Safety Consultants
The costs of non compliance are significant in human, financial and reputation terms, severe fines and imprisonment are now a reality. Ensuring your legal compliance within an environment of ever increasing health and safety services legislation is complex.
As one of the UK’s leading health and safety services consultancy we work in partnership with our clients to:
- Identify and minimise risks.
- Remove avoidable costs.
- Improve business performance.
Most organisations don't think twice about calling in specialists to guide them through the increasing high-tech and legal complexities of running a business. Specialists who can help tackle health and safety consultancy issues in your workplace should be regarded as equally crucial to your success and profitability. Tutorcare are specialists in consultancy and in the design and implementation of bespoke and nationally recognised certificated courses.Our staff have built up a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of Health & Safety management and training. We can therefore offer professional and appropriate support whatever your Health & Safety requirements.
All organisations with 5 or more employees are required by UK law to have:
- A documented health and safety policy
- Documented risk assessments for all significant hazards
- Access to competent health and safety advice
- Documented arrangements for the planning, organisation, control, monitoring and review of health & safety arrangements (i.e. a health and safety manual)
- Adequate health and safety training for managers and employees
Tutorcare can help with all of these health and safety consultancy issues. We provide a wide range of fully tailored solutions to assist our client’s comply with their legal duties.
The penalties of not complying with health & safety law can be serious:
- Unlimited fines, to be paid straight from profits.
- Individual fines and jail sentences.
- Director disqualifications.
Specific health and safety consultancy services we offer are:
- Health and Safety Policies.
- Risk Assessments.
- Fire Risk Assessments.
- Health and Safety Inspections and Audits.