A UK Market Leader in Delivering Health & Safety Courses
We offer a full range of Health and Safety training courses at centres throughout the UK. We also run 'on site' health and safety courses at your premises or at a local venue of your choice. Use our QUICK SEARCH FACILITY to find and book a Health & Safety course online.
About Our Health & Safety Courses
Tutorcare Ltd is a recognised market leader in the delivery of Health and Safety training throughout the UK. Our Health and Safety training courses are a combination of theoretical knowledge and practical sessions that are designed to develop ability and most importantly practical confidence.
We are committed to delivering high quality Health and Safety training and tailor our approach to suit the needs of the client. We use the very best instructors all of whom have a wealth of knowledge and a relevant occupational background to enable the best delivery of our Health and Safety courses.
We offer the following Health and Safety related courses:
- Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 1 (CIEH) - This half day qualification has been designed to meet the needs of those who are entering the workplace for the first time, either as part of a work experience programme or at the start of employment, by providing an awareness of key health and safety issues.
- Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 2 (CIEH) - The course provides Health and Safety understanding for all employees.
- Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 3 (CIEH) - This course examines Health and Safety from a supervisory level. This qualification will enable managers and supervisors to improve the health and safety culture of their organisation, whatever its size or activity.
- Health and Safety in the Workplace Level 4 (CIEH) - This Health and Safety training course enables owners, managers, supervisors and senior safety personnel to manage health and safety in the work place.
- Health and Safety in Health and Social Care (CIEH) - Based on the first part of the CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace – an introduction to health and safety adapted for health and social care.
- Hygiene in Health and Social Care (CIEH) - This new CIEH qualification is designed as an introduction to hygiene and ensures that vulnerable people are not exposed to unnecessary risks. It will help everyone, including those in the private and voluntary healthcare sectors, to play their part in maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Principles and Practice of Manual Handling (CIEH) - The CIEH has developed this qualification to introduce attendees to the hazards of manual handling, the risks involved and the controls that are available to help prevent injury. The course in addition will teach learners techniques to lift, carry, push and pull objects safely within their individual capabilities with the aim of reducing the number of work-related injuries associated with manual handling.
- Principles of Risk Assessment Level 2 (CIEH) - This course enables learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment and give all employees the ability to contribute to the process and act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
- DSE Risk Assessment Level 2 (BSC) - This course covers the requirements for carrying out a display screen equipment (DSE) risk assessment in line with the HSE's regulations.
- Principles and Practice of Risk Assessment Level 3 (CIEH) - Employers and the self employed have a legal duty to assess health and safety risks. This qualification ensures that supervisors and managers have the necessary depth of understanding to enable them to carry out risk assessments.
- Conflict Resolution and Personal Safety Level 2 (CIEH) - The CIEH has developed this qualification to help organisations protect their staff as well as their organisational and operational effectiveness.
- Award in the Principles of COSHH Level 2 (CIEH) - This qualification is designed for those who use substances hazardous to health at work. It introduces candidates to substances, the risks and controls available, and outlines what to expect from a control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) assessment. The qualification will prepare employees to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in their workplaces.
- Working Safely (IOSH) - This course is a one day health and safety course for staff from any sector providing the essentials so that delegates gain an understanding of why they must work safely.
- Managing Safely (IOSH) - This course gives staff at management and supervisor level in any sector the knowledge to fulfil their responsibilities in handling resources and risk.
Our Health and Safety training is fully approved by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH).
Health & Safety Training Reviews
Tutorcare is rated 9.0 out of 10. Based on 12 client reviews.