Half Day Health & Safety Course
Prepares employees to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances
This CIEH level 2 COSHH qualification is designed for those who use substances hazardous to health at work. It introduces candidates to substances, the risks and controls available, and outlines what to expect from a control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) assessment. The Level 2 Award in the Principles of COSHH qualification will prepare employees to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in their workplaces. You can view more COSHH courses available in our health and safety training section.
Outline of Programme
The COSHH Level 2 CIEH qualification covers the following topics:
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- COSHH assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Course duration: Half day
- Assessment method: Multiple choice test of 30 questions
- QCA Accredited: No
Our COSHH level 2 CIEH training courses are competitively priced and we guarantee to beat any equivalent training quote.
The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty
Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session
Related Courses & Training
Other courses available include COSHH Training (2 Hours). View more information on our Health & Safety Courses.