CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment
Raises employees’ awareness of the concept of risk assessment in a work environment
The CIEH Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment training course is a new CIEH qualification designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety.
The Level 2 risk assessment training courses main purpose is to enable learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment. This risk assessment level 2 qualification will therefore give all employees the ability to contribute to the process and act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
Outline of the CIEH Level 2 Award in the principles of Risk Assessment Programme
- Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
Principles of risk assessment training including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping
Risk Assessment Level 2 Training Course Qualification Information
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: 6 hours
- Assessment method: Multiple choice examination
Our CIEH level 2 risk assessment training courses are competitively priced and we guarantee to beat any equivalent training quote.
The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty
Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session