Enables owners, managers, supervisors and senior safety personnel to manage health and safety in most workplaces
Key personnel in organisations need the skills and knowledge to manage health and safety; simply being aware of and understanding the issues is not enough. The CIEH Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace qualification is designed for those working in any business, regardless of their product or service range.
It is essential for all those who have a role that includes responsibility for the management of health and safety issues, including managers, supervisors and senior safety personnel. On completing this program candidates will be able to:
- Manage health and safety in most businesses
- Develop auditing and monitoring programs
- Design safe practices and procedures
- Liaise with enforcement officers
- Identify specific legal requirements
- Train staff and establish risk assessment projects (with additional training where necessary)
- Deliver CIEH level 1 and level 2 health and safety qualifications (with appropriate training skills)
Outline of programme
The qualifications cover the following topics:
- Health and safety management
- Health and safety culture
- Workplace and work equipment
- Hazardous Agents
Designed for Owners, managers, supervisors and senior safety personnel
Five day programme.
Two assignments and an examination
Our training courses are competitively priced and we guarantee to beat any equivalent training quote.
The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
Staff should not be expected to be on duty
Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session
View more CIEH courses availabelle in Health & Safety Training