National Diploma for Designated Premises Supervisors (NDDPS) Level 3
The NDDPS course explains the skills and responsibilities of designated premises supervisors in licensed premises.
- Responsibility of the DPS to carry out a risk a risk assessment in respect of the licensing objectives
- Measures that promote the four licensing objectives
- Guidance issued under the Licensing Act 2003
- Health and safety responsibilities of the DPS
- Food safety responsibilities of the DPS
- Weights and measures and consumer protection
- Tobacco, smoking, solvents, videos and smuggled alcohol and tobacco
- Young persons
- Consumption on or near the premises
- Entertainments that are not licensable activities
- Equal opportunities
- Dealing with problems
Who should take this qualification?
- Anyone named as the DPS on a premises licence
- People seeking employment or self-employment as a designated premises supervisor
- Personal licence holders seeking to improve their promotion prospects
- Existing designated premises supervisors who want to upgrade their skills and/or have their skills formally recognised
Duration: 1 day.
Awarded by: Education Development International. (EDI).