Basic Working at Heights Training Programme
This general working at height course is designed for anyone whose job requires them to work at height. The course focuses on what you need to know to use the right working at height safety equipment in order to create the safest working environment possible.
Outline of the Basic Working at Heights Training Programme:-
- Understand the Relevant Health & Safety, Working at Height Regulations and Legislation
- Knowing and Avoiding the Hazards of Working at Height
- Understanding the Importance of Carrying Out Risk Assessments
- Identify and Select the Correct Type of Safety Equipment and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for Each Task
- Inspection, Maintenance and Record Keeping
- Employers and Employees Responsibilities
- Theory Test (multiple choice)
This course is covered in 1/2 a day (3 Hours). On successful completion of the course a 3 year In House Basic Working at Height certificate will be awarded.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Candidates should be at least 16 years old
For “on site” training certain criteria will need to be meet, please contact us for full details.