This IPAF harness training course is for people who use MEWPS (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms). This IPAF Harness training course will enable them how to identify and select the correct type of safety harness and lanyard, then be able to inspect, maintain, monitor, fit and use them correctly.
Outline of the IPAF Harness Training Programme:-
- Understand the Relevant Health & Safety Regulations and Legislation
- To Identify and Select the Correct Type of Harness when working in a MEWP
- Be able to Fit and Adjust a Harness and Lanyard
- How to Inspect, Maintain and Store a Harness and Lanyard
- Theory Test and a Practical Exercise
This IPAF Harness training course is covered in 1/2 a day. On successful completion of the course a 5 year internationally recognised IPAF certificate will be awarded or can be added onto a valid PAL card.
Our IPAF Harness training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Candidates should be at least 16 years old and must comply with the IPAF Health & Fitness Statement
Each candidate must Supply all PPE Including Full Body Harness and Restraint Lanyard (in accordance with the IPAF Technical Guidance Note H1/05/05)
For “on site” training certain criteria will need to be meet, please contact us for full details.