This IPAF Loading and Unloading training course is designed to instruct the operator in the correct safety procedures for the loading, unloading and securing of MEWPS (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms) prior to or following transportation by road. The driver is ultimately responsible for the load carried on their vehicle so this course is vital for them to attend.
Outline of the IPAF Loading/Unloading Training Programme:-
- Health & Safety, Working at Height Regulations and Legislation
- Vehicle Types
- Vehicle Load: Inspection / Risk Assessment / Loading / Securing / Unloading
- Loading Single and Multiple Loads
- Parking and Leaving of the MEWPS
- Use of Correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Accident Prevention and Control
- Theory Test (multiple choice) and a Practical Test
This IPAF loading and Unloading training course is covered in 1 day. On successful completion of the course a 5 year internationally recognised IPAF certificate will be awarded or can be added onto a valid PAL card.
Our IPAF Loading and Unloading training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Candidates need to comply with the following:
- At least 18 years old and meet with the IPAF Health & Fitness Statement
- Hold a Current IPAF Operator Licence for the Relevant Categories of MEWPs needing to be Loaded/Unloaded
- Hold a Current Driving Licence for the Type of Vehicle to be Loaded
Each candidate must Supply all PPE Including Full Body Harness and Restraint Lanyard (in accordance with the IPAF Technical Guidance Note H1/05/05)