This IPAF MEWP for Managers training course Instructing all managers and supervisors on their responsibilities and help develop the knowledge they require to deal with overseeing a site/staff who use MEWPS (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms) under their supervision.
Outline of the IPAF MEWP for Managers Training Programme:-
- Health & Safety, Working at Height Regulations and Legislation
- Correct MEWP Selection for Each Job
- How to Plan and Supervise the Use of MEWPS
- Use of Correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Accident Prevention and Control
- Need of Referring to Manufacturers Instruction Manuals
- Understand Operator Training and Familiarisations Requirements
- Theory Test (multiple choice) and a Practical Exercise
This IPAF Mewp for Managers training course is covered in 1 day. On successful completion of the course a 5 year internationally recognised IPAF certificate will be awarded or can be added onto a valid PAL card.
Our IPAF Mobile Elevated Work Platform (MEWP) for Managers training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Candidates should be at least 16 years old and must comply with the IPAF Health & Fitness Statement
Each candidate must Supply all PPE Including Full Body Harness and Restraint Lanyard (in accordance with the IPAF Technical Guidance Note H1/05/05)