PASMA Combined Standard Low Level Training Course
This course is for anyone who will be assembling, dismantling, altering, moving and inspecting mobile towers and low level access units (under 2.5 m) and will be instructed to do so in a safe manner without risk of injury to themselves or others.
Outline of the Standard PASMA Training Programme:-
- Health & Safety, Working at Height Regulations and Legislation
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Guidance & Information on Tower Components, Inspection, Maintenance & Storage
- Low Level Access Units & Podiums
- Tower Assembly & Dismantle
- Toe Boards and Handrails
- Tower Stability & Tying-in
- Safe Use and Knowing Your Responsibilities when Using Mobile Access Towers
- Hazards and Accident Prevention
- Working to Manufacturers Instruction Manuals
- Theory Test (multiple choice) and Practical Training/Test
The course is covered in 1 day, is delivered in approx 7 hours and typically starts at 8am. On successful completion of the course a 5 year nationally recognised PASMA photo ID card/certificate will be awarded stating the level of course taken.
Our training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Candidates should be at least 16 years old and must comply with the PASMA Code of Practice “Literacy, Fitness and Health” Statement
Each candidate must Supply all the PPE required for the Practical Session (including suitable Head/Footwear Protection and Gloves)
For “on site” training certain criteria will need to be meet, please contact us for full details.