PASMA MANAGEMENT OF MOBILE ACCESS TOWER TRAINING COURSE
This PASMA Management of Mobile Access Towers training course is designed for all managers and any individual who are responsible in overseeing the work of others who use mobile access towers. This PASMA for Managers Ensuring that the work is properly planned and organised, that those involved in carrying out the work are competent and probably trained and that the towers are correctly inspected and maintained.
Outline of the PASMA Management of Mobile Access Towers Training Programme:-
- Health & Safety, Working at Height Regulations and Legislation
- Guidance on Working at Height with Mobile Access Towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Tower Categories
- Guidance & Information on Tower Components, Maintenance and Storage
- Inspection, Tagging and Reporting
- Hazards and Accident Prevention
- Risk Assessment , Emergency Rescue Plans and Provisions
- Working to Manufacturers Instruction Manuals
- Theory Test (multiple choice) and Practical Training/Test
The PASMA for Managers course is covered in 1 day, is delivered in approx 6 hours and typically starts at 8am. On successful completion of the course a 5 year nationally recognised PASMA photo ID card/certificate will be awarded stating the level of course taken.
Our PASMA Management of Mobile Access Towers training courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Candidates should be at least 16 years old and must comply with the PASMA Code of Practice “Literacy, Fitness and Health” Statement
Each candidate must Supply all the PPE required for the Practical Session (including suitable Head/Footwear Protection and Gloves)
For "on site" training certain criteria will need to be meet, please contact us for full details.