SUPERVISING FOSTER CARERS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is aimed at social workers looking to carry out the supervision of foster carers. This is a formal process and specific questions must be covered in a certain format to meet the government’s National Standards. Training will ensure that delegates are able to meet these requirements and accommodate the support needs of the foster carer.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understanding of the government’s National Standards.
- How to support the foster carer and their family.
- Provide foster carers with useful feedback on their caring.
- Ensure that the foster carers have access to relevant training.
- Monitor the carer’s work in relation to policies and procedures.
- When and where supervising should take place and length of meetings.
The supervising foster carers training course lasts 4 hours and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.