TEAM LEADERSHIP TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides candidates with a greater understanding of team leadership, ensuring that they are equipped with the skills required to motivate a team to continuously improve their performance. Training is aimed at those working at a managerial level and establishes an understanding of management theories which they can apply within their own working role.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Awareness of the role of a team leader.
- Techniques used for building an effective team.
- Developing skills and confidence to deal decisively with difficult situations.
- Understanding current management theories and practice.
- Practical exercises to give you confidence in your management style.
- Skills to be proactive in the role of team leader.
The team leadership training course lasts 4 hours and delegates will receive a certificate upon completion. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.