ATTACHMENT AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for foster carers as well as anyone interested in child development. Those attending will be equipped with an understanding of a child’s developmental needs as well as insight into attachment theory. The course will also ensure that delegates are able to identify the signs of attachment and understand the subsequent impact on a child's behaviour.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Identifying children’s developmental needs and providing appropriate support.
- Recognising that each child is different.
- Understanding the notion of patterns involved with attachment.
- The relationship between parenting and attachment patterns.
- Linking attachment patterns to a child’s behaviour.
Child attachment and development training takes 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.