ATTACHMENT AWARENESS COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for those with no current knowledge of attachment theory, although it also serves as a great resource for anyone looking to further their understanding of the subject. Training covers everything from the basic nature of attachment and how it is caused, through to dealing with its impacts and the behavioural effects.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- The nature of attachment and how it forms.
- Identify and understand different types of attachment.
- Knowledge of a child’s early neurological development.
- Maximising the security of the child through parenting behaviours.
- How attachment can be distorted by parental/carer behaviour.
- Understanding the effects of separation and loss on children.
Child attachment awareness training takes 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.