CHILD SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AWARENESS TRAINING COURSES
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for staff, such as social workers, whose main working role is to ensure the safeguarding of children. Training will provide delegates with a strong foundation knowledge of the issues of child sexual exploitation (CSE) as well as ensuring that they develop the ability to identify the signs, indicators, and motivators of exploitation. They will also be given an insight into the impact of CSE and what to do if they have concerns about a child.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- What is meant by the term ‘child sexual exploitation’?
- Awareness of national guidance, law and frameworks relating to CSE.
- Understand why every child and young person is vulnerable.
- Responding to concerns, assessing risk and sharing information.
- Knowledge of how young people become involved, the grooming process, the impact of the abuse and how young people often respond.
Child sexual exploitation awareness training takes 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.