EDUCATION AND SUCCESS IN LEARNING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
It is compulsory for all young people in the UK aged between 4 and 18 to receive some form of education. This course ensures that children and teenagers are fully supported throughout this time so that they are able to achieve their full potential. Training is designed for those caring and/or responsible for a child who is currently in education; this could include teachers, parents and foster carers to name a few. Delegates will understand the factors which affect success and ways in which they can allow learners to reach their full potential.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- What makes a successful learner?
- How definitions of success affect children.
- Factors affecting success in education.
- Understanding each child’s abilities.
- Theories and motivations to allow children to reach their academic potential.
The education and success in learning training course takes approximately 1 day (6 hours) to complete and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded on completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.