MANAGING ALLEGATIONS AGAINST FOSTER CARERS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course ensures that delegates are aware of the correct ways in which to handle allegations and complaints made against foster carers. Training provides an insight into how to understand the complaints and allegations, and provide appropriate support to carers during a dispute. This training is suitable for a wide breadth of people, be they fostering service managers, family placement workers, social workers or any other persons involved in this working environment.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Develop a well-rounded and realistic understanding of allegations and complaints.
- How different fostering roles can be used to minimise these allegations.
- Examine implications of policy and procedures in relation to DFE guidance.
- Explore the support available for carers and their families during a dispute.
Managing allegations against foster carers training takes 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.