PREPARING YOUNG PEOPLE FOR INDEPENDENCE TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills needed to assist young people with the transition into independent living. Delegates will gain understanding of the issues and challenges which young people face as well as ways in which they can help them to overcome these. This training is suitable for anyone involved with foster care, as well as those who are looking to assist in the process of moving children and young people on.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Gain knowledge to help young adults to live in the community successfully.
- Support young people with the current issues and challenges they face.
- Assist young people in developing resilience.
- Creating links between young people and other professionals.
Preparing young people for independence training takes 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.