SIGNS OF CHILD TRAFFICKING TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course will introduce delegates to the subject of child trafficking and ensures that they are equipped with sufficient skills and knowledge to identify indicators that such events have occurred. Delegates will learn how to refer affected children to the appropriate services, using legislation to support and protect them against further incidents.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Gain an understanding of child trafficking and the issues involved.
- Learn about trafficking within the context of safeguarding.
- How to identify possible indicators that a child may have been trafficked.
- Knowledge of how legislation can be used in order to protect children.
- Understand how Children’s Services respond to a suspected case of trafficking.
Signs of child trafficking training takes 3 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.