SUPPORTING EDUCATIONAL POTENTIAL
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
The education and achievements of children in foster care should be actively valued as an essential part of their preparation for adulthood. By teaching both theory and practical skills, this course ensures that delegates are compliant with the National Minimum Standards (Fostering Standard 8) whilst best preparing them to help young people reach their potential and achieve their educational aspirations.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Understanding the requirements of the National Minimum Standards.
- How to support children in identifying their educational aspirations.
- Helping plan and assess educational opportunities and activities.
- Reviewing progress of opportunities and activities.
This course in how to support a child’s educational potential takes 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.