FALL PREVENTION AWARENESS COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
An increasing number of people in the UK suffer serious injuries from falls every year. This course will ensure that delegates are aware of the causes of falls so that they can determine when a person is at risk. Delegates will also learn about the effects of falls, both physical and psychological, as well as ways that they can help those who have fallen. Fall prevention training is ideal for staff working in the care sector, especially those working primarily with the elderly.
Outline of Programme
- Personal and environmental risk factors contributing to falls.
- Poor vision causing falls – cataract and age-related macular degeneration.
- Social, psychological and other implications of falls.
- Determining when a person is at risk.
- Helping those who have fallen – medical, exercise, awareness, etc.
- Injuries caused by falling.
The fall prevention awareness training course takes around 3 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.