MEANING OF THE CQC AWARENESS
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course provides delegates with an understanding of what the role of the Care Quality Commission is and how the standards they demand affect the care sector. Training is designed for anyone striving to meet the legal requirements and industry standards expected from health care environments and those who work within them.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- About the role of the CQC in the care sector.
- Aims of the CQC to ensure quality care.
- Inspections that take place.
- Meeting standards and requirements.
The meaning of the CQC awareness training course takes around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.