MEDICATION AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
Medication Awareness is designed to suit a range of care settings and fully complies with the National Minimum Standards, whilst fulfilling CQC guidelines. Upon completion of the course, delegates will be up to date with current legislation whilst also holding a practical understanding of the procedures they must follow in order to ensure that medication is administered safely. As well as this, the training covers the importance of, and practical issues associated with, confidentiality and information security in drug administration.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to medication.
- Storing and dispensing medicine.
- Documentation, confidentiality and record keeping.
- Administering medication.
- Reducing and eliminating errors in administering medication.
- Who is accountable and responsible?
- Current legislation and legal requirements.
- Regulatory bodies.
Medication Awareness takes around 3 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.