RECORD KEEPING AND SOCIAL E-CARE TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course covers the rules and procedures of recording information and will provide delegates with a firm understanding of record types, record keeping and the confidentiality of information. The use of Social eCare, an online resource designed to assist healthcare professionals with a wide range of administrative tasks, will also be covered.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Relevant legislation under the Data Protection Act.
- Types of information and records kept in health and social care.
- Recording information – where, how and when?
- Importance of inputting information correctly.
- Length of record keeping.
- Confidentiality and security.
- Using eCare.
The record keeping and Social eCare training course takes around 5 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.