BACK SAFETY AWARENESS COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed to suit staff in any sector and ensures that they gain a better understanding of back pain; both how to deal with it, and how to avoid it. Delegates will learn of both the causes and symptoms of back pain so as to prevent it from occurring as well as treatment methods used to minimise and nullify pain.
Outline of Programme
- Causes of back pain, including bad posture, lifting or bending.
- Dealing with back pain and speeding up recovery.
- Suitable equipment to prevent back pain, including adjustable seats.
- Symptoms of back pain.
- Types of back pain, including whiplash, slipped disc, etc.
- Treatment of back pain when it doesn’t go away, including classes, acupuncture, therapy and spinal surgery if really necessary.
The back awareness course runs for 2 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.