EVACUATION CHAIR TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed to train delegates in the safe and successful operation of an evacuation chair in response to an emergency situation. The training ensures that organisations are compliant with the Disabled Discrimination Act 2005 and Equality Act 2010. Under these acts it is unlawful to discriminate against any person with regard to any disability they may have, this includes the evacuation of your premises in the event of a fire.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- How to use an evacuation chair safely under supervision.
- Assembling an evacuation chair with confidence.
- Understand when an evacuation chair may be required to be used.
- Understand the term Fire Refuge Point.
- wwwnstrate the balance point of an evacuation chair.
- Experience the feeling of traveling in an evacuation chair.
The evacuation chair training course takes around 3 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.