NON-VIOLENT CRISIS INTERVENTION CARE TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course trains delegates to recognise changes in attitude which could potentially lead to escalating negative behaviour. They will learn to respond promptly and appropriately, using both verbal and non-verbal techniques in order to de-escalate the situation whilst ensuring their own personal safety. With the intention of overcoming any fears which may hold them back, delegates will be asked to address the stresses and anxieties which they have when facing challenging situations and confrontation.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Quickly identify changes in behaviour that could potentially lead to a crisis.
- How to respond appropriately and prevent a situation from escalating.
- Use of verbal/non-verbal techniques to defuse a situation.
- Dealing with own personal fears, stresses and anxieties.
- Team and solo intervention.
- The safe, non-harmful use of physical restraint as a last resort.
- Personal safety in the circumstance of behaviour becoming physical.
The non-violent crisis intervention training course takes around 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.