DIABETES AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is aimed at all care sector staff and is designed to suit those working with adults, teenagers and children with diabetes. Training helps delegates achieve a general understanding of the challenges facing those with diabetes and the staff who help to manage these individuals. It also prepares delegates to carry out the preventative and reactive actions that can be taken to make care agencies far more effective.
Outline of Programme
- The different types of diabetes.
- Identifying the comorbidities linked to diabetes.
- The principles and benefits of a healthy diet.
- Identifying warning signs and symptoms of hypo and hyper glycaemia.
- How to manage hypo and hyperglycaemic attacks.
- Preventative measures.
Diabetes Awareness training takes around 2 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.