HABC INFECTION CONTROL (LEVEL 2)
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
Lack of infection control causes illness and even death for many people every year. As such, it is crucial that all organisations within the healthcare industry provide their staff with training to prevent such infection from occurring or spreading. Our HABC accredited training assists delegates in fulfilling this legal obligation whilst following Standard Infection Control Procedures (SICPs) when working and cleaning.
Outline of Programme
- How does an infection spread?
- Standard Infection Control Procedures (SICPs).
- Causes of infections and how to prevent them.
- Hazard awareness.
- How micro-organisms work (both harmful and non-harmful).
- Cleaning laundry and linen.
- Cleaning all surfaces and objects correctly.
- Communicable diseases and how to prevent their spread.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing.
- Hygienic preparation and serving of food.
- Safely handling sharp objects.
- Maintaining personal hygiene, including hand washing and drying.
- Safely cleaning up spillages and disposing of clinical waste.
- Follow all legislation, policies and legal requirements.
The HABC Infection Control course runs over a one day period. Delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.