Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course helps care organisations to promote high standards in the prevention and management of healthcare associated infections (HAIs), such as MRSA and C.Diff. This presentation and workshop based training is ideal for care homes, domiciliary care agencies and other healthcare providers. Our trainers are fully up to date with the latest guidance from the Department of Health and the Care Quality Commission.
Outline of Programme
- What are Healthcare Associated Infections?
- How do HAIs spread?
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA).
- Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff).
- Current guidance and government proposals.
- How are we responsible as individuals?
- Risks to care providers and potential penalties.
- Regulatory bodies.
MRSA and C.Diff training takes around 2 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.