PRESSURE SORE AWARENESS COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
Pressure Sore Awareness training is primarily for those who are employed, or looking to work, in the healthcare sector. Delegates will be taught the fundamentals of pressure sore care with a focus on industry standard prevention methods. They will also learn specifically about the factors which can lead to the development of pressure sores, how to identify infection, and ways in which it can be treated.
Outline of Programme
- Understanding pressure sores and how to help prevent them.
- The main structures and functions of skin.
- Pressure ulcers.
- Common sites for pressure ulcers.
- Managing pressure ulcers.
Pressure Sore Awareness training takes around 2 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.