STROKE AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is ideal for those who are currently employed, or looking to work, in the healthcare sector. The training is particularly useful for staff working with patients who are at high risk of suffering a stroke, but nevertheless, it would add value to a range of care settings. Delegates will be taught how to identify the symptoms and effects of a stroke, and will also be introduced to the standard treatment methods and their side effects.
Outline of Programme
- Identifying the symptoms of a stroke.
- Who is at risk of a stroke?
- Treating individuals who have had a stroke.
- Rehabilitation for stroke sufferers.
Stroke Awareness training takes around 2 hours and delegates will be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide delegates through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- We will come to you to undertake the training.
- The training environment will need be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff will need to give the course their full attention and should not be on duty.
- Staff attending should be present for the whole session.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.