SYRINGE DRIVER TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is aimed at qualified nurses and practising professionals who work with patients requiring the use of a syringe driver. Delegates will gain a full understanding of different types of syringe drivers and equipment, and will be able to identify when they should be used. Training also provides awareness of the potential hazards involved so that delegates can ensure the safety of their patients.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- How to prepare a syringe driver for use.
- Indications to the use of a syringe driver.
- Understanding site selection and dealing with issues.
- Common types of drugs associated with syringe drivers.
- Clinical care; safety and hazards.
The syringe driver training course takes around 3 hours to complete and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. Successful candidates will be awarded with certification valid for 12 months.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.