MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed to suit a broad range of care sector staff; the training ensures that delegates are equipped with a sufficient knowledge of mental health disorders so that they are able to manage and provide a high standard of support to affected service users. Delegates will also learn how to identify the symptoms of different mental disorders, adding real value to any organisation they provide services to.
Outline of Programme
- What is mental health?
- Identifying a mental health disorder.
- What to do if you recognise a mental health disorder.
- Making a referral.
- Supporting those with mental health disorders.
- Discrimination and stigma.
- Treating mental health disorders and side effects of medication.
The mental health awareness training courses take around 2 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
Special Offer - Make a saving by utilising a trainer for the whole day. Any 3, 2 hour courses; or 2, 3 hour courses can be combined for discounts of up to 30%!
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.