ADULT PROTECTION (AP1 AND AP2) SAFEGUARDING TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course makes delegates aware of how vital it is to report any concerns they may have in relation to the abuse or inappropriate care of a vulnerable adult, even if this is only suspicion. This knowledge is essential for all social/care workers.
AP1 – Targets staff who may have come into contact with vulnerable adults but are not responsible for their care: domestic and catering staff, etc.
AP2 – Aimed at those who have a direct input in client care and/or service establishment: leisure assistants, care and social workers, etc.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Identify a vulnerable adult.
- Understanding types of abuse.
- Recognising signs and symptoms of abuse.
- How to report abuse.
- Values of the social worker.
The adult protection training courses last around 7 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.