ANTI-BULLYING AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for those who work with vulnerable people who are at greater risk of being targeted for bullying. Delegates will learn how to detect, prevent and protect against bullying, thus implementing an anti-bullying ethos. This training fulfils recommendations underlined by the CQC in order to improve the protection and support provided to vulnerable people.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- What is defined as bullying?
- Spotting a victim and methods of protection.
- Impacts and consequences.
- How to prevent bullying.
- Effective management strategies.
- Development of anti-bullying ethos.
- Working with bullies.
The anti-bullying awareness training course takes approximately half a day to complete and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.