DEALING WITH SEXUALLY ABUSED YOUNG PEOPLE TRAINING COURSE
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is aimed at staff whose role primarily involves working with children; this includes police, social workers, carers and GPs. Training will ensure that delegates are aware of the signs and effects of abuse so that they are able to identify when it has occurred and then provide children with the support they need. Delegates will also be advised on ways in which they can communicate and build trust with abused children so as to help them to recover both physically and mentally.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- Legal responsibilities.
- How to identify signs of sexual abuse.
- Common effects abuse has on a child.
- Building trust and communication with an abused child.
- Mental and physical recovery.
- Prevention of further abuse.
The dealing with sexually abused young people training lasts for 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.