INTERNET SAFETY AND SOCIAL NETWORKING AWARENESS TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for anyone working with, or responsible for, children who may be exposed to the internet and online social networks. The training fulfils recommendations underlined by the CQC to help improve the level of safeguarding of children online. Delegates will come away with an improved understanding of the threats posed by the internet, and how to protect children against them.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction and explanation.
- How the internet is used by different people.
- Signs and common forms of cyberbullying.
- Protection against bullying.
- Risks of social networking.
- Exposure to inappropriate material.
- Online predators.
- Displaying of personal information online.
- Using a mobile/smart phone safely.
- Awareness of emails and internet chat rooms.
- Children’s security online.
- Identity protection.
The internet safety and social networking training course takes around 4 hours to complete. Delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities and our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions. Successful candidates will be awarded with certification valid for 12 months.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.