TEENAGE SUBSTANCE MISUSE TRAINING
Please call to discuss this training & book today!
This course is designed for those with no prior experience of teenage substance misuse, or for those wishing to renew their knowledge of the subject. During the training, delegates will gain a deeper understanding of substance abuse amongst teenagers, the effects which it can have both mentally and physically, and the reasons behind the use.
Outline of Programme
- Introduction to teenage substance misuse.
- Reasons why teenagers may misuse drugs and alcohol.
- Legal and illegal highs.
- Possession and supply laws.
- Risks associated with substance misuse.
- Spot the signs that someone is misusing drugs and alcohol.
- Common misconceptions.
- Treatment methods.
- Effects on the body and mind.
The teenage substance misuse training course takes around 4 hours and delegates may be expected to engage in a number of group activities. Our experienced trainers will be on hand to help guide participants through these sessions and a certificate will be awarded upon completion.
Our courses are competitively priced and we aim to beat any equivalent training quote.
- The training venue should be quiet and undisturbed.
- Staff should not be expected to be on duty.
- Staff attending should remain for the entire length of the session.
- Flexible dates, call to book a day that suits you.
Get in touch with TutorCare
We aim to beat any equivalent quote. Please call for our best offers.
All our courses are available across the UK and can be delivered at a time and
place convenient to you - be that Saturday, or after hours, we will strive to be
flexible and accommodate your needs.
Not the course you were looking for? Check out the other courses in this range here.
You may also be interested in our E-Learning Courses and Defibrillator Products.